Come and enjoy the accomodations at the Bass Manor Bed and Breakfast near Saratoga Springs, N.Y.! We offer our guests over-sized suites on this private estate. Whether you choose The Pine Suite, The Woodland Suite, or The Garden Suite you will unwind in tranquility, on this magnificent property.
The Bass Manor has three large suites all with a large bedroom, a dressing room and private bath. Our roomy suites all have large windows that look out over the estate grounds and gardens.
All the suites have Queensized beds, wood floors, Oriental rugs, wireless internet, room controlled AC/heat, TV, and DVD. Each bath has a six foot soaking tub all done in marble, in addition to showers. You can relax in the second floor enclosed porch area adjoining the Manor's Art Gallery or on the large outdoor wrap around porch.
Bed and Breakfast Policies:
- Smoking not permitted in Bed and Breakfast
- Guest Pets cannot be accommodated
- One night or 50% is required deposit
- Minimum nights stay required during Saratoga horse racing season and special events
- Check in time is 3:00PM and check out is 11:00AM
- Accepted payment methods are Master Card, Visa, American Express Travelers Checks
- For reservations call direct (518) 581-8045
- NYS Sales tax not included in room price
- Rates may be higher for one night stays and rates may be subject to change.
Deposits and Cancellations:
- Reservations require one night or 50% deposit.
- Minimum nights stay required during racing season, special events, and weekends.
- Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior unless racing season, special events, or weekends, which require 30 days prior
- A $100 fee will be charged on all cancellations
Lodging With All The Amenities:
- Color TV/VCR
- Wireless Internet
- Breakfast is served at 9am.
- Afternoon tea during racing season and special events
- September - July : $125 - $150
- Racing Season : $200 - $250
- Holiday Weekends & Special Events : $150 - $195